I just opened my telephone bill from AT&T and found a charge of $ 12.95 from ILD Telecommunications Inc.I tried calling the 800 number provided, but they are closed (10:30 PM DST).
Never before heard of this company, never made any transactions with them. I searched the internet and found a ton of pissed-off consumers with similar fraudulent charges. How can this be legal? Why AT&T fails its loyal customers by billing this fraudulent charges on behalf of thieves?
I will call AT&T tomorrow to find out what they have to say, but it doesn't matter anyway because i will kiss good by my telephone service for ever. With cell phones at affordable prices there is no need of house phones.
Attention class action law firms and angry victims of ILD Telecommunications: any body interested in pursuing justice in court?
Let's gang-up against corporate thieves.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Phone Bill Charges
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..."
- "I agree 100% HGTV is for the rich does not represent the average or the poor of the USA. I'm 90 years old have written called begged HGTV to help..."
- "I was sitting at my desk and doing my monthly bills and I noticed a bill from Sirius Radio was due on the 15th well I due my bills on..."
- "on 1/4/2013 i went to store #05926 to get a few things and check out christmas discounts. everything was 75% off. i got 4 pks of 4 christmas clothes boxes...."
- "I purchased the thermal Whelp system on November 25, 2014. I plugged it up and put the bulb in the bulb heated and exploded had fire dripping from it and..."
- "I purchased a promotional coupon from Living Social for Pro Flowers. I paid $15 for a $30 value. All my paperwork says the Promotion value expires on December..."
- "This is literally the worst haircut I've ever gotten!! I am super pissed off! As you can see in the pictures, the blending in the back is horrible! You can..."
- "not that 911 wasnt enugh but yet still our united states government is training the people who attacked us how to control drones and every night them drones aate in..."
- "Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Suspendisse pulvinar, augue ac venenatis condimentum, sem libero volutpat nibh, nec pellentesque velit..."