ILD Telecommunications Inc and AT&T, ripp-off partners?
I just opened my telephone bill from AT&T and found a charge of $ 12.95 from ILD Telecommunications Inc.I tried calling the 800 number provided, but they are closed (10:30 PM DST).
Never before heard of this company, never made any transactions with them. I searched the internet and found a ton of pissed-off consumers with similar fraudulent charges. How can this be legal? Why AT&T fails its loyal customers by billing this fraudulent charges on behalf of thieves?
I will call AT&T tomorrow to find out what they have to say, but it doesn't matter anyway because i will kiss good by my telephone service for ever. With cell phones at affordable prices there is no need of house phones.
Attention class action law firms and angry victims of ILD Telecommunications: any body interested in pursuing justice in court?
Let's gang-up against corporate thieves.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."
- "I was sitting at my desk and doing my monthly bills and I noticed a bill from Sirius Radio was due on the 15th well I due my bills on..."
- "I purchased the thermal Whelp system on November 25, 2014. I plugged it up and put the bulb in the bulb heated and exploded had fire dripping from it and..."
- "I have a Kenmore water heater from Sears with a 12 year warranty. The warranty states, "Sears will 1) provide free water heater parts for those that are defective in..."
- "On behalf of Accurate Engines I would like to state that it is never our intent to not take care of our customers. In addition we do indeed honor our..."
- "Their customer service is TERRIBLE. They shipped me a mismatched ste of white plasma halo rings for headlights. They were happy to charge me again and send out a new..."
- "I ordered 3 items from Tradesy which I was pleased with two of them. The problem is that one of the bags was clearly fake and came with no..."
- "STAY AWAY from this "shop" unless you want to pay a whole lot of money and wait for 6 months or more for a destroyed vehicle. We took a vehicle..."