ILD Telecommunications Inc and AT&T, ripp-off partners?
I just opened my telephone bill from AT&T and found a charge of $ 12.95 from ILD Telecommunications Inc.I tried calling the 800 number provided, but they are closed (10:30 PM DST).
Never before heard of this company, never made any transactions with them. I searched the internet and found a ton of pissed-off consumers with similar fraudulent charges. How can this be legal? Why AT&T fails its loyal customers by billing this fraudulent charges on behalf of thieves?
I will call AT&T tomorrow to find out what they have to say, but it doesn't matter anyway because i will kiss good by my telephone service for ever. With cell phones at affordable prices there is no need of house phones.
Attention class action law firms and angry victims of ILD Telecommunications: any body interested in pursuing justice in court?
Let's gang-up against corporate thieves.128fb1c9 review #168356
You may also like
- "Suddenlink has been badgering the *** out of me about switching my home phone. Personally, I've been trying to ditch the phone for some time but my wife prefers..."
- "I joined some website thorough ccbill.com on 07/05/13 and I called and reported a problem with website on 07/06/13 and they told me before refund they have to escalate problem..."
- "This review is for MTNL Idgah Exchange , where i visited to get my Phone services disconnected as they were not up to the mark for past 4 months. Despite..."
- " I worked for Vestal Builders as a subcontractor on three bathroom remodels earlier this summer (2011). After the third job, I told Matt I no longer wanted to work..."
- "I purchased the thermal Whelp system on November 25, 2014. I plugged it up and put the bulb in the bulb heated and exploded had fire dripping from it and..."
- "Hi have had Nationwide for over 10 years, never a claim, wife had accident on may 24th of 2010, 1 day medical bills at hospital total $13,000, all billers were..."
- "We were scammed at the airport to come and visit Pueblo Bonito for a day. We were shown the high price Monte Cristo estates. We were then told no more..."
- "I ordered Aquamarine earrings from Jared. They were shown in a brilliant Aquamarine color (see photo). What they sent was clear glass (see photo). Not even a hint..."
- "I order 2 dozen roses from Flower Delivery Express to be delivered to my sister for her birthday .. They sent meca email saying they could not deliver the order..."