I just opened my telephone bill from AT&T and found a charge of $ 12.95 from ILD Telecommunications Inc.I tried calling the 800 number provided, but they are closed (10:30 PM DST).

Never before heard of this company, never made any transactions with them. I searched the internet and found a ton of pissed-off consumers with similar fraudulent charges. How can this be legal? Why AT&T fails its loyal customers by billing this fraudulent charges on behalf of thieves?

I will call AT&T tomorrow to find out what they have to say, but it doesn't matter anyway because i will kiss good by my telephone service for ever. With cell phones at affordable prices there is no need of house phones.

Attention class action law firms and angry victims of ILD Telecommunications: any body interested in pursuing justice in court?

Let's gang-up against corporate thieves.

Had an Experience with ILD Telecommunications?

Comments

As the saga continues on a different person, I did sign up for Optic Internet Protocol for long distance in Feb 07 2013.Next bill from CenturyLink had another Feb 28 bill.

Then I get the Mar bill, 2 charges; Apr 2 charges; May 2 charges; June 1 charges; and July 3. It wasn't just from them, because every bill they put through had USF CARRIER ADMINFEE and UNIVERSAL SERVICE FUND FEE. They overbilled me to the tune of about $57, yet they were only going to give back $34. They admitted to issues with their billing.

My CenturyLink bill would be from the 19th of the month, but OIP would try to sneak in a bill from the previous month and the current month.

The lady said they only billed once a month, but it was never on the same day of the month.Oh, and get this, the number listed to get hold of OIP wasn't even correct and has been wrong since the service started.

same thing here my gma got chrged 8.90 when all she uses is the home phone there is no possible way she did anything else

A $9 charge from ILD Services appeared on my AT&T phone bill this month.AT&T had my bill screwed up the previous two billing cycles, so I noticed the charges right away.

Since I had previously disputed the rate increase, I figured it was AT&T's way of jacking up the rates for my internet service by sneaking around through a back door. I called AT&T to dispute the charge along with 3 long distance calls charged to my phone that I did not make. AT&T told me ILD is a third party company and like everyone else, I was told I had to contact ILD directly to dispute the charges. During the course of that conversation I noticed the $9 included a set-up fee and a monthly fee.

I told AT&T to immediately settle my dispute with ILD to simply disconnect my telephone service effective immediately. No phone service, no unauthorized monthly charges, problem solved. I called ILD at the number listed on my bill and surprisingly they easily agreed to reverse the charges. I'm a little concerned because they insisted on getting my name to reverse the charges, and it seems like they should have had that piece of information if the charges were legitimate.

Either way, I will decide when the time comes if it is worth wasting my time fighting with crooks over $9 or just pay it and be done with them since I no longer have a phone bill they can cram.

AT&T truly hoisted themselves on their own petard with allowing these crminals to cram my bill.Suddenly AT&T profits...

I cant believe att is letting 3rd parties get into your account are they getting money out of it because there going bankrupt?!I been getting charged for 4mths from ild teleservis protocol and they refuse to give me my money back saying someone in the household didnt have to be me the owner of the line authorized it so there telling me my 3 yr old authorized this service i guess because no one else lives here.

i have a cell phone i dont need home long distance.

its sad that att would let something like this happen but i too am kissing my home phone good bye going with timewarner!!if there is a lawsuit let me know these people and att shouldnt get away with this!!!!!!

Same story as everyone else - 3rd party billing by ILD on behalf of another 3rd party company called ID Life Guards.Called ILD twice.

1st time agent #13204 offered to remove 2 months of charges - anything more would need to be removed by ID Life Guards. She transferred me and it landed in voicemail during regular business hours. Called ILD back and Agent Roxanne agreed to remove 3 months of charges but her system did not go back any further. Promised to email ID Life Guards for reversal of remaining charges saying it would be 5-6 days before they contacted me.

Called AT&T back, gave them this info and they said it would be up to 2 billing cycles before ILD refund would be applied. Asked AT&T why my block added last year (this is the 3rd instance) didn't stop it.

She said their software wasn't effective last year and new software has been installed - the block is now added back on (note: if you had a block on your account last year, it appears you need to call AT&T back and have it added in again!).

If this happens one more time, I'm dumping AT&T for Time Warner.Oh yeah, add me to a class action suit!

It isn't only AT&T.I received a bill from Bell Canada for an outrageous amount for 4 short calls placed from Mexico.

The calls were made direct without any operator assistance using our Bell Calling Card through Bell's welcome to Canada number. My husband travels to Mexico on business at least once a year and we have never, ever had a problem before. We have been billed for 4 overseas collect calls. Bell told me I had to contact ILD (Which also goes by IDL) directly to resolve the matter, Bell claiming to have no relationship with them.

I contacted these pirates located in San Antonio, Texas and was told that we must have made collect calls. I told him that wasn't the case.

ILD pulled more excuses out of their hat about why this must be the case (in other words they are telling me I'm lying).I asked to speak to their corporate office but was refused help.

I too have been fighting ILD for 4 months adding charges on my bill . I called ATT and even blocked everything on my number low and behold bam! another charge this month.

If someone would start a lawsuit against this *** company im in!

I called att customer service they were super helpful and credited my bill for 2 months. The ILD company is snotty and rude and refused to cancel until i threatened to contact the government agencies about them,

I will be calling att back and probably cancelling my service because last month i requested a block but there is another charge from these idiots on my bill again!

I noticed the $12.95 charge last month from ILD International.I called and asked to have it canceled.

They informed me that my wife had ordered the service, but the email aaddress they provided is wrong. I called again this month when I saw the bill agian. This time they told me that it would take two to three billing cycles before it would be removed.

I asked for a manager but they would not connect me with one.So I guess I can contact the BBB and ATT legal.

For years I have been using AT & T as my telephone carrier for ALL services, including my local and long distance.

While I was on a trip, my husband mistakenly paid an ATT bill, without noticing THAT WE HAD BEEN SLAMMED BY OPTIC INTERNET PROTOCOL, INC. WHICH I UNDERSTAND USES ILD TO BILL.

MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE NEVER, EVER, ENGAGED BY TELEPHONE, MAIL OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF COMMUNICATION TO CHANGE OUR TELEPHONE CARRIER. Upon my return from my trip I called AT & T and informed them of the problem. They suggested that we call Optic Internet Protocol, Inc., which I did and THEY WERE NEVER ABLE TO PROVIDE ME WITH ANY NAME OF ANYBODY IN MY HOUSEHOLD WHO AGREED TO WHAT THEY WERE CLAIMED. FURTHERMORE, THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY WOULD CONTACT ME WITHIN 7 TO 10 BUSINESS DAY AND THEY NEVER DID.

TODAY I CALLED AGAIN BECAUSE I HAVE RECEIVED A SECOND BILL, WHICH I WILL NOT PAY SINCE I NEVER CONTRACTED THEIR SERVICES AND THEY KEEP LYING TO ME SAYING "THAT THEY OFFERED ME A SETTLEMENT!!!" THIS IS ANOTHER BIG LIE. NOBODY FROM THEIR COMPANY HAS EVER CALLED ME AND I DEMAND FOR THEM TO PRODUCE A WRITTEN CONFIRMATION OF THEIR CLAIM.

I WILL USE EVERY SINGLE COMMUNICATION ALERT THAT I AM ABLE TO TO EXPOSE THIS COMPANY, THEIR LIES, AND WAY OF STEALING MONEY FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT AWARE OF THEIR SLEAZY WAYS OF DOING BUSINESS. PLEASE PUT THEM ALL IN JAIL!!

MARCIA O. JOVEL

502 MANOR RD.

LAREDO, TX. 78041

(956) 723-7962

(956)...

I just got my phone bill and I also got billed 12.95 from IDL.This is not the first time this has happened.Has any one else had any other charges from AT&T for other things that they supposedly signed up for.